Cecilia's Elite Repeat Consignment
ABC's OF CONSIGNING
1. It's a Partnership! You consign and we market and sell your consigned
2. IF you consign, you should shop with us and TELL your friends &
neighbors to visit Elite Repeat.
3. Our goal is to provide an enjoyable shopping experience by offering
quality merchandise at fair prices - far less than retail - with your new or
lightly used clothing.
4. We want a relationship with our consigners and appreciate the follow-up
visits and referrals.
5. What is not sold is donated to Second Act Thrift Shop. Their sales
provide funding for support services for victims of domestic violence
and sexual assault. A donation slip is available for your tax purposes.
General Consignment Rules:
Clothing and accessories accepted by appointment only. There is a one time $5.00 Start-Up fee. Go to Contact Us to download our Contract.
Please choose your items carefully!
Your clothing will be offered for sale for 90 days. At the end of this time, clothing will be donated to charity or offered for sale at final markdown prices. There is no compensation once the item expires (after 90 days).
With our ever growing list of consignors, comes the necessity for being extremely selective in what we will accept on consignment. Before bringing something in, ask yourself, "would I buy this for me right now?"
We have a wonderful reputation for quality goods and with your help in following the guidelines above, we will continue to expand upon this reputation.
Thank you for your continued loyalty.